- You can access limited features of the Lieb School website without disclosing Personality. In order to access the entire Lieb School website, You must register for an account, which will provide You with full access to the website, including, but not limited to access to the website’s CrediTracker™, dashboard, online classes and live classes.
- Lieb School utilizes personal information that it collects and receives, including your past use of Lieb School. Personal information includes identifiable data including your Personality.
- Lieb School collects personal information when you Register to Become a Member of Lieb School, when you manage your class enrollment, utilize CrediTracker™ or transmit Feedback to Lieb School. Lieb School may combine information about you that we have with information that we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Lieb School uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our web content, fulfill your requests, improve our services, contact you, promote and advertise our products and/r services, conduct research, develop future products and/or services, among others.
- Lieb School rents, sells, and shares personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without prior notice to you.
- Limitations of Liability.
- COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT. LIEB SCHOOL IS A PROVIDER OF INTERACTIVE COMPUTER SERVICES, SUBJECT TO THE PROTECTIONS, IMMUNITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AFFORDED BY THE COMMUNICATIONS DECENCY ACT (47 U.S.C. 223 et seq.) AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT. LIEB SCHOOL IS AN INTERACTIVE SERVICES PROVIDER, SUBJECT TO THE PROTECTIONS , IMMUNITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AFFORDED BY THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (17 U.S.C. 512 et seq.) AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS.
- The federal government provides a website offering practical tips to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protect your personal information.
- Username and Password: When you register, you will select a username and password for your Lieb School account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You must notify Lieb School immediately of any suspected unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security. You have the ability to modify your password at any time. Lieb School recommends that you modify your password regularly. You are also fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password, and any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account and you may be referred to law enforcement agencies, at Lieb School’s sole discretion. Lieb School cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Lieb School may access, preserve and disclose your Personality and related account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process and/or Court Order; (ii) enforce the Terms and Conditions applicable to You if You are a Registered User; (iii) respond to claims that any Personality violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Lieb School, its users and the public.
- Web Beacons: Lieb School’s website may contain electronic images known as web beacons – also referred to as single-pixel gifs – that permit Lieb School to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on Lieb School’s websites; they are solely used to compile aggregated statistics concerning the use of Lieb School. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, the time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
Definition of Terms:
- "You" or "you" means the individual or entity accessing the Lieb School website.
- “Personality” means any information and/or content that you upload; post; electronic mail; transmit or otherwise make available to Lieb School, including Registration, Feedback, comments, survey responses, Blog posts, reviews, and information identifying you, inclusive of your username, password, security question, security answer, email address, first name, middle initial, last name, suffix, mobile number, how you heard about Lieb School, local memberships, preferred mailing address, company name, work address, license type, license number, license expiration date, exemptions from New York State Continuing Education licensing requirements, courses enrolled, courses completed, courses withdrawn, courses waitlisted, completed courses, credits, username, password, your computer hardware and software, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses or any derivative of any of the foregoing information.
- "IP Rights" means any and all forms of intellectual property rights and protections throughout the world, whether currently existing or hereafter developed or acquired and whether now known or hereafter recognized, including all right, title and interest arising under United States or New York State or foreign common or statutory law in and to all: (i) patents and all filed, pending or potential applications for patents, including any patent disclosure, reissue, reexamination, division, continuation or continuation-in-part applications throughout the world now or hereafter filed; (ii) trade secret rights, know-how, technical information, rights in databases, rights to confidential or other proprietary information and equivalent rights; (iii) copyrights, copyright registrations, design registrations and applications therefore, moral rights, other literary property or authors' rights, whether or not protected by copyright or as a mask work; (iv) rights of privacy, rights of publicity, and equivalent or related rights, and (v) proprietary indicia, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, symbols, domain names, logos and/or brand names and all goodwill associated therewith.
- “Lieb School” means Lieb School, LLC, inclusive of its website, dashboard, CrediTracker™, course catalog, online classes, live classes, and resources; its systems, networks, and servers, and inclusive of any corresponding URLs. Lieb School’s website shall include any and all information, content, concepts, program interfaces, structures, functionality, computer code, published materials, electronic documents, graphic files and other technology inherent in Lieb School’s World Wide website located at www.liebschool.com and its webpages.
- “Feedback” means data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like that is sent and/or transmitted by You through and/or by the Contact Us function on the Lieb School website or through electronic mail to any identity at the domain @liebschool.com.
- “Information” means any and all content on Lieb School’s website.
- “Register” or “Create Profile” or “Become a Member” shall be utilized synonymously for signing-up for Lieb School’s website.
- “TaC” means Terms and Conditions, which is a legal contract between You and Lieb School. If you are not logged-in, you can find the Terms and Conditions by clicking Register at the top of this page. If you are logged-in, you accepted the Terms and Conditions by Registering for this website and a copy of the Terms and Conditions are available by hyperlink at the bottom right of this page.