Real Estate Continuing Education for NY Real Estate Brokers & SalespersonsTestimonials
- Commercial Eviction and Foreclosure Moratoriums Extended through January 1, 2021
- How to Track a Remote Employee’s Hours Worked in Compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Consent to Foreclosure or Deed in Lieu as Mortgage Workout Options: Which is Better?
- Employment Discrimination - NEW EEOC Rule Clarifies Right to Bring Lawsuit
- Residential Eviction Suspension Being Lifted Today (October 12, 2020)
- OSHA Guidance on COVID-19 Reporting Requirements for Employers
- Guess how much employers pay, on average, in litigation costs in defending discrimination cases?
- Guess how much employers pay, on average, to settle discrimination cases?
- Employment Discrimination Lawsuit Rules Are Changing
- Federal Eviction and Foreclosure Moratoriums Invite Litigation