Real Estate Continuing Education for NY Real Estate Brokers & SalespersonsTestimonials
- Gov Cuomo - the NY Islanders Need You Now!
- Seasonal Rentals May Soon Collect More Than One Month’s Rent for Deposit or Advance
- NYS Bill Exempts Co-Ops from Certain Landlord-Tenant Laws
- NYS Cannabinoid Hemp Licensing May Became Much More Challenging to Obtain
- The Supreme Court Limits Employers Ability to Prevent Unauthorized Use of its Computers.
- As the National Ban on Evictions will be Lifted in June, There Will be a Rise of Evictions
- Co-op Loans At-Risk Based on Legislation that Passed the US House
- Employees are Entitled to Use Paid Sick Leave to Recover from COVID-19 Vaccinations.
- Increased Fair Housing Enforcement is Coming Per President
- Suing a Town for Discrimination? Case Says That You Better Notice Them Quickly or Your Case Will Be Dismissed