Real Estate Continuing Education for NY Real Estate Brokers & SalespersonsTestimonials
- Employers in NYC Must Update Their Sick and Safe Leave Policies
- NYS Senate Committee - Housing Discrimination Hearing
- Is Your Pot Smoking History Holding Your Job Prospects Back?
- Commercial Eviction and Foreclosure Moratoriums Extended through October 20, 2020
- CDC's Moratorium - Required Declaration for Effectiveness - As Promised on the LiebCast
- CDC's Residential Eviction Moratorium - Fines up to $500,000 and Jail - You Better Read This
- Legally Speaking: Rentals, Rights, Reality...What's a Landlord to do?
- Wage & Hour Litigation is Coming from Remote Workers
- Discrimination: Disabled's Right to Reasonable Accommodation to Eliminate Possible Exposure to COVID in the Workplace
- Homeless Housing: Issues, Ethics, & Options (4 Part Podcast)