- As Is:
- INFORMATION ON LIEB SCHOOL IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Information on Lieb School may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Lieb School may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without advanced notice.
- Confidentiality: Any Feedback sent to Lieb School shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Lieb School shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, Lieb School shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.
- Other Products: Information Lieb School publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references and/or cross references to Lieb School products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country, State or local municipality. Such references do not imply that Lieb School intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country, State or local municipality.
- Licensing: Lieb School operates a New York State licensed Real Estate School. It is intended and contemplated that only New York State licensed Real Estate Agents will utilize Lieb School.
- Lieb School provides hyper-links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Lieb School is not responsible for the availability of such external sites and/or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Lieb School shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Lieb School makes no representations whatsoever about any other website, which you may access through Lieb School. When you access a non-Lieb School website, please understand that it is independent from Lieb School, and that Lieb School has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Lieb School website does not mean that Lieb School endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- IN NO EVENT WILL LIEB SCHOOL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF ITS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER-LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Interstate Communications: By utilizing Lieb School to transmit electronic communications, such as Feedback, you will cause communications to be transmitted through Lieb School’s computer networks, portions of which are located across the United States in various States and in locations in other countries. As a result, communications that may appear to be intrastate in nature may result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by visiting the Lieb School website, you acknowledge that your use of Lieb School may result in interstate data transmissions.
- Lieb School Electronic Mail (hereinafter “e-mail”): Subject to applicable law, You hereby acknowledge that acceptance of e-mail from Lieb School is essential to the proper operation of Lieb School and each party's respective performance obligations hereunder, and that from time-to-time, Lieb School may transmit to You the following communications: Forgot Password; Forgot Username; Live Class: Enrollment; Live Class: Cancel Enrollment; Live Class: Enroll Waiting List; Live Class: Enrolled From Waiting List; Live Class: Remove From Waiting List; Live Class: Class Reminder; and/or Activation Link. Accordingly, subject to applicable law, You hereby agree to accept, and to not block or otherwise reject, Lieb School e-mail. Lieb School bears no responsibility for any damage, loss or liability resulting from your failure to respond to such e-mail, whether due to your lack of internet access, to a spam filter or inaccuracies in your e-mail address.
- Noncommercial Use: Lieb School is for the personal use of You only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Lieb School.
- Fair Housing Act: Lieb School strictly prohibits any Feedback and/or Personality that violates the Fair Housing Act, New York Human Rights Law, New York City Human Rights Law, or local municipal rules concerning fair housing and discrimination. You hereby agree and acknowledge to fully comply with the above referenced laws and regulation while being logged-into Lieb School and/or while not logged-in, when You transmit Feedback to Lieb School. Should any Feedback and/or Personality violate the above referenced laws and/or corresponding regulations, Lieb School reserves its rights to prosecute such conduct to the fullest extent of the law, in its unilateral and sole discretion, whether criminally, administratively or civilly.
Lieb at Law, P.C.:
- That this provision of the Disclaimer is provided because Andrew M. Lieb, Esq. is an attorney (lawyer) and shareholder (owner) of Lieb at Law, P.C. who is also a member (owner) of Lieb School.
- Lieb School is not owned and/or operated by Lieb at Law, P.C.
- Lieb School maintains separate staff, books and records from Lieb at Law, P.C.
- Lieb at Law, P.C. attorneys instruct courses at Lieb School as New York State Licensed Real Estate Instructors, when licensed, when licensed as such, and not in their capacity as attorneys at law (lawyers).
- Lieb at Law, P.C. attorneys draft course materials at Lieb School as New York State Licensed Real Estate Instructors, when licensed as such, and not in their capacity as attorneys at law.
- Lieb at Law, P.C. attorneys certify that Lieb School and its course offering is licensed by the Department of State, State of New York, to issue continuing education course credit to New York State Licensed Real Estate Agents and nothing further, pursuant to Lieb School’s retention of Lieb at Law, P.C. as its counsel. Any and all references to “License Law compliance certified by the attorneys of Lieb at Law, P.C.”, or statements similar thereto, only refer to the fact that Lieb at Law, P.C. has performed a forensic audit of Lieb School’s courses and certify that the courses are fully licensed by the Department of State, New York, prior to the same being offered to You. Lieb at Law, P.C.’s client is Lieb School and not You. You hereby agree that you have not received legal advice from Lieb at Law, P.C. or any of its attorneys as a direct result of utilizing Lieb School’s products and/or services.
- Nothing herein prevents You from independently retaining Lieb at Law, P.C. and its attorneys to provide You with legal services. The same is subject to a separate agreement between You and Lieb at Law, P.C., without respect to Lieb School.
- Lieb School consists of non-legal services. Said services are distinct from legal services that are provided by an individual attorney or by the law firm, such as Lieb at Law, P.C. You acknowledge this fact pursuant to Rule 5.7, Responsibilities Regarding Non-legal Services, of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct - http://www.nysba.org/Content/NavigationMenu/ForAttorneys/ProfessionalStandardsforAttorneys/NYRulesofProfessionalConduct4109.pdf.
- You hereby acknowledge that by visiting the Lieb School website, even without Registering, Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions or even reading this Disclaimer, you will be bound by the terms of this Disclaimer.
Definition of Terms:
- "You" or "you" means the individual or entity accessing the Lieb School website.
- “Personality” means any information and/or content that you upload; post; electronic mail; transmit or otherwise make available to Lieb School, including Registration, Feedback, comments, survey responses, Blog posts, reviews, and information identifying you, inclusive of your username, password, security question, security answer, email address, first name, middle initial, last name, suffix, mobile number, how you heard about Lieb School, local memberships, preferred mailing address, company name, work address, license type, license number, license expiration date, exemptions from New York State Continuing Education licensing requirements, courses enrolled, courses completed, courses withdrawn, courses waitlisted, completed courses, credits, username, password, your computer hardware and software, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses or any derivative of any of the foregoing information.
- "IP Rights" means any and all forms of intellectual property rights and protections throughout the world, whether currently existing or hereafter developed or acquired and whether now known or hereafter recognized, including all right, title and interest arising under United States or New York State or foreign common or statutory law in and to all: (i) patents and all filed, pending or potential applications for patents, including any patent disclosure, reissue, reexamination, division, continuation or continuation-in-part applications throughout the world now or hereafter filed; (ii) trade secret rights, know-how, technical information, rights in databases, rights to confidential or other proprietary information and equivalent rights; (iii) copyrights, copyright registrations, design registrations and applications therefore, moral rights, other literary property or authors' rights, whether or not protected by copyright or as a mask work; (iv) rights of privacy, rights of publicity, and equivalent or related rights, and (v) proprietary indicia, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, symbols, domain names, logos and/or brand names and all goodwill associated therewith.
- “Lieb School” means Lieb School, LLC, inclusive of its website, dashboard, CrediTracker™, course catalog, online classes, live classes, and resources; its systems, networks, and servers, and inclusive of any corresponding URLs. Lieb School’s website shall include any and all information, content, concepts, program interfaces, structures, functionality, computer code, published materials, electronic documents, graphic files and other technology inherent in Lieb School’s World Wide website located at www.liebschool.com and its webpages.
- “Feedback” means data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like that is sent and/or transmitted by You through and/or by the Contact Us function on the Lieb School website or through electronic mail to any identity at the domain @liebschool.com.
- “Information” means any and all content on Lieb School’s website.
- “Register” or “Create Profile” or “Become a Member” shall be utilized synonymously for signing-up for Lieb School’s website.
- “TaC” means Terms and Conditions, which is a legal contract between You and Lieb School. If you are not logged-in, you can find the Terms and Conditions by clicking Register at the top of this page. If you are logged-in, you accepted the Terms and Conditions by Registering for this website and a copy of the Terms and Conditions are available by hyperlink at the bottom right of this page.