- All Information on Lieb School is subject to copyrights owned by Lieb School and other individuals or entities, of which Lieb School is a licensee concerning those copyrights.
- Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, or other use of all or part of any document found on this website is expressly prohibited, unless prior written permission has been granted by Lieb School or the appropriate copyright owner. All other rights reserved.
- The names, logos, trademarks, and service marks of Lieb School that appear on this website may not be used in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other manner implying Lieb School’s endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with any product or service, without Lieb School’s prior express written permission.
- Should any entity determine that this website is infringing on any copyrighted and/or trademarked and/or patented material, please promptly notify Lieb School by certified mail return receipt requested while providing the details of the purported infringement and your concerns will be addressed within fifteen (15) days following receipt thereof. If a visitor to this website is infringing on any copyrighted and/or trademarked and/or patented material through use of this website, please promptly notify Lieb School by certified mail return receipt requested and such infringer’s posting will be withdrawn from the website within a reasonable time of receipt of notice and following an investigation of such claim of infringement and the verification thereof. Content posted on this website by third-parties is NOT screened.
- You hereby acknowledge that by visiting the Lieb School website, even without Registering, Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions or even reading this Copyright Statement, you will be bound by the terms of this Copyright Statement.
Definition of Terms:
- "You" or "you" means the individual or entity accessing the Lieb School website.
- “Personality” means any information and/or content that you upload; post; electronic mail; transmit or otherwise make available to Lieb School, including Registration, Feedback, comments, survey responses, Blog posts, reviews, and information identifying you, inclusive of your username, password, security question, security answer, email address, first name, middle initial, last name, suffix, mobile number, how you heard about Lieb School, local memberships, preferred mailing address, company name, work address, license type, license number, license expiration date, exemptions from New York State Continuing Education licensing requirements, courses enrolled, courses completed, courses withdrawn, courses waitlisted, completed courses, credits, username, password, your computer hardware and software, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses or any derivative of any of the foregoing information.
- "IP Rights" means any and all forms of intellectual property rights and protections throughout the world, whether currently existing or hereafter developed or acquired and whether now known or hereafter recognized, including all right, title and interest arising under United States or New York State or foreign common or statutory law in and to all: (i) patents and all filed, pending or potential applications for patents, including any patent disclosure, reissue, reexamination, division, continuation or continuation-in-part applications throughout the world now or hereafter filed; (ii) trade secret rights, know-how, technical information, rights in databases, rights to confidential or other proprietary information and equivalent rights; (iii) copyrights, copyright registrations, design registrations and applications therefore, moral rights, other literary property or authors' rights, whether or not protected by copyright or as a mask work; (iv) rights of privacy, rights of publicity, and equivalent or related rights, and (v) proprietary indicia, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, symbols, domain names, logos and/or brand names and all goodwill associated therewith.
- “Lieb School” means Lieb School, LLC, inclusive of its website, dashboard, CrediTracker™, course catalog, online classes, live classes, and resources; its systems, networks, and servers, and inclusive of any corresponding URLs. Lieb School’s website shall include any and all information, content, concepts, program interfaces, structures, functionality, computer code, published materials, electronic documents, graphic files and other technology inherent in Lieb School’s World Wide website located at www.liebschool.com and its webpages.
- “Feedback” means data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like that is sent and/or transmitted by You through and/or by the Contact Us function on the Lieb School website or through electronic mail to any identity at the domain @liebschool.com.
- “Information” means any and all content on Lieb School’s website.
- “Register” or “Create Profile” or “Become a Member” shall be utilized synonymously for signing-up for Lieb School’s website.
- “TaC” means Terms and Conditions, which is a legal contract between You and Lieb School. If you are not logged-in, you can find the Terms and Conditions by clicking Register at the top of this page. If you are logged-in, you accepted the Terms and Conditions by Registering for this website and a copy of the Terms and Conditions are available by hyperlink at the bottom right of this page.