Online Course Details
22.5 CE License Renewal Package (New Agents) - A ($99)
Lieb School’s 22.5 credit CE package satisfies the Department of State, New York Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements for license renewal including all mandated topics (Agency and Fair Housing / Discrimination).
This 22.5 Credit package includes 5 separate online VIDEO courses instructed by premier lecturer Andrew Lieb, Esq. Courses were filmed in front of a live classroom setting and content was thereafter broken down to simplify the learning experience so students can absorb our field's complex materials without being overwhelmed.
You can take advantage of our special $99.00 pricing and take as little or as many courses included in the package as you like. Plus, you can stop, pause, rewind and finish a course at a later time without losing your progress. Works on IPADs, TABLETs, PCs and MACs. Certificates can be downloaded as soon as the class is completed.
- Deal Killers (3 CE Credits)
- Conflicts of Interest (3 CE Credits) - satisfies DOS Agency Requirement & NAR Mandatory Ethics Requirement for LIBOR & HANFRA members.
- Agency Disclosure (8 CE Credits) - satisfies DOS Agency Requirement
- Divorce Deals (4.5 CE Credits)
- Fair Housing Act (4 CE Credits) - satisfies DOS Fair Housing requirement
You can start, pause, and resume at your convenience.
The first course in this package is Deal Killers, where you will learn how to comprehensively negotiate a deal with substance and understand how to lock in your commission through creating a paper trail proving that you addressed substantially all of the essential terms of the transaction while negotiating the deal. Next, Conflicts of Interest will teach you the role of each player in a transaction and how to avoid an ethical claim that can otherwise ruin your career. Following, you will learn the whole enchilada about agency disclosure including an easy to follow 12 scenario explanation of which form to give and when. After you have mastered how to fill out the agency disclosure forms, Divorce Deals will show you how to navigate through all of the complexities of selling a marital residence and share with you interesting insights of what your clients are going through during their divorce process. Last but certainly not least, after completing the Fair Housing Act course, you will learn the nationwide standard for anti-discrimination laws in residential housing and how to perform your job while avoiding lawsuits, which New York State is actively pursuing against real estate brokers today.
After trying Lieb School’s ONLINE classes, you will never want online education from any other provider. Lieb School’s leading distance education combines the latest interactive technology, license law education and continuing edutainment.
ABOUT LIEB SCHOOL CLASSES:
Lieb School Online Classes are mostly videos that you can watch from a high speed internet connection.
Additional features include:
- Video Segments filmed from our live classes.
- Handouts that you can download, print and keep.
- Key Takeaway slides that summarize each section.
- Study Guides that will help you pass each unit quiz (the Department of State of NY requires quizzes for ALL online classes). With our Study Guides you can take the quiz as an open book. And don’t worry, we will give you all of the tools that you need to pass each quiz AND you can take each quiz over and over until you pass them.
- You will get credit for the time that it takes you to finish the quiz. You can even click on your gradebook to see all of the questions and learn the correct answers.
- We offer a note-taking feature that you can type and print your notes.
- You can also communicate directly with the instructor by our In-Class Comments feature.
How does the 22.5 Package work?
- Each package is comprised of different CE classes.
- You can take as many or as little CE classes in the package as you like.
- If you take all of the classes, you will get 22.5 credits (as required by the DOS to renew your license).
- If you only need a few credits, you can take the classes that you need to renew your license before your license expires, and save the additional classes until after you renew your license. Just make sure that you take the classes within the 6 months of registration because the classes do expire.
How Long Does It Take To Complete Each Class?
- Each class will take the exact amount of hours as the credits it is approved for. Therefore, if the course is 3 credits, it will take you 3 hours.
- You do not have to take the entire course in one sitting.
- You can start and stop and replay each unit. You can resume where you left off.
- There are password checkpoints throughout the class to make sure that you are taking the class.
Which classes in this package satisfies the required topics?
- Agency Disclosure ONLINE: Satisfies the DOS Agency requirement for new and experienced agents.
- Conflicts of Interest ONLINE: Satisfies the DOS Agency requirement for new and experienced agents. This course is also accepted by LIBOR and HANFRA as satisfactory completion of the NAR Realtor mandatory ethics training requirements.
- Fair Housing Act ONLINE: Satisfies the DOS Fair Housing & Discrimination requirement.
** Must complete the courses 6 months from the date you registered
Credits: 22.50 CE Hours