This license renewal package includes 6 separate online VIDEO courses instructed by Andrew Lieb, Esq. Each class in the package can be taken separately (you do not need to take the entire package to get credits). If you take the entire package you will receive your total 22.5 credits and satisfy your license renewal requirements for NY including Fair Housing, Agency, Ethics and Recent Legal Matters.
Technical Requirements: Works on Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, iPADs with a high speed internet connection.
Minimum technical requirements
Certificates: Downloadable after each course
About the Class Experience: Andrew Lieb, Esq (Corporate Litigator, Radio Host, Real Estate Professional Trainer, Published Author) developed and instructed every class. Each credit is 1 hour of continuing education. All classes are pre-recorded videos that were either filmed in front of a live audience or in our film studio. Classes are on-demand and you can stop, pause, and finish at a later time without losing your progress. You can take as little or as many courses included in the package.
Additional features include:
- Handouts that you can download, print and keep.
- Key Takeaway slides that summarize each section.
- Study Guides that will help you pass each unit quiz (the Department of State of NY requires quizzes for ALL online classes). With our Study Guides you can take the quiz as an open book. And don’t worry, we will give you all of the tools that you need to pass each quiz AND you can take each quiz over and over until you pass them.
- You will get credit for the time that it takes you to finish the quiz. You can even click on your gradebook to see all of the questions and learn the correct answers.
- Online Note-Taking within the Video Interface.
- Online Instructor Chat.
How does the Package work?
- Each package is comprised of different CE classes.
- You can take as many or as little CE classes in the package as you like.
- If you take all of the classes, you will get + 22.5 credits (as required by the DOS to renew your license).
- If you only need a few credits, you can take the classes that you need to renew your license before your license expires, and save the additional classes until after you renew your license. Just make sure that you take the classes within the 6 months of registration because the classes do expire.
How Long Does It Take To Complete Each Class?
- Each class will take the exact amount of hours as the credits it is approved for. Therefore, if the course is 3 credits, it will take you 3 hours.
- You do not have to take the entire course in one sitting.
- You can start and stop and replay each unit. You can resume where you left off.
- There are password checkpoints throughout the class to make sure that you are taking the class.
*Price Subject to change
** Must complete the courses 6 months from the date you registered