Online Course Details
Divorce Deals (4.5 Credits)
Lieb School’s Divorce Deals ONLINE will offer you the tools you need to handle intricacies of divorce deals while earning your commission. This course satisfies 4.5 hours of the total 22.5 required for license renewal for NY Licensed Real Estate Brokers, Associate Brokers and Salespersons. This course was developed and instructed by Andrew Lieb, Esq. and includes videos filmed in front of a live classroom setting. You can take this course on-the-go from any internet connection on IPADs, Tablets, PCs or MACs.
This course will show you how to preemptively resolve frictional topics and identify such topics between divorcing sellers before they emerge in negotiations with prospective buyers.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Articulate fundamental definitions of real estate terms.
- Clarify to a potential seller when it is appropriate to take the listing.
- Explain how to verify property ownership and why it is crucial to listing the property.
- Distinguish between real estate laws affecting buyers and sellers and that affecting real estate brokers and salespersons.
- List topics that should be negotiated in a divorce agreement in order to enable divorcing parties to sell their marital home without conflict between the sellers.
A divorce can pull everyone and everything into its grasp. This course will show you how to navigate through all of the complexities of selling a marital residence incident to a divorce.
** Must complete the courses 6 months from the date you registered
Department of State License Course Code: M12059
Credits: 4.50 CE Hours